Sunday, March 14, 2010

I wasn't going to have someone come and take pics of Kaden until...
he turned 2 weeks old and I realized (in horror) that he was growing at an incredible rate.
I called my friend Jess to see if she'd mind taking some pics of him.
She resides here if you are interesting in seeing more of her awesomeness.
She did such an incredible job and it was so nice to have someone who knew us take these pictures!
Thanks Jess!
They turned out so wonderful and I'm beginning to think that if we keep photoing Kaden so darn much he might turn out to be some kind of diva...but we'll keep up on the pictures regardless.
Here is a sampling of the many pics that I love love loved!
 

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 4 weeks old! Wow the last month has really flown by. Very cute pictures! Your friend did such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so dang stinkin' cute!! way to go your little family is so cute!! Keep the pictures coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thanks Amy! I am so glad you like them!! It was so fun to take them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are stinken cute...the football one was so you guys...heeheehee...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy I just found your blog and it is so cute! and so is your baby congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures. Jake thinks pictures of newborns naked are silly so I never get them, as for me, I love them so much, nothing is better than a naked newborn's skin.

    ReplyDelete